We are very pleased you are interested in our trade fair. If you are required to get visa to be permitted to stay in the Czech Republic, we would like to inform you that purchasing a ticket to the trade fair does not found a claim to the visa permit. Please address the appropriate authority to get the visa, since we do not provide such services. Thank you for understanding.
Terms and conditions of registering corporate invitation notes and application of promo codes
The registration for visitors, registration confirmation, and admission tickets for the visitors do not replace the exhibitor pass, accreditation pass for journalists or construction and dismantling pass and do not authorise entrance to the premises at a different time than the visitor opening hours defined for the individual fairs. On entering the premises of the Brno exhibition centre, the visitors shall follow its Operation Rules for Visitors. The registration confirmation (or admission ticket without a price) received by the registered visitor are valid for a single person and a single use.
By providing the data upon the registration, the visitor gives consent to the operator, BVV Trade Fairs Brno, under Act No. 101/2000 Sb. on Personal Data Protection, to process the personal data for the purposes of offering trade and services, in particular for marketing purposes (such as analyses, organisation of other events, email newsletters etc.), and for the needs of BVV Trade Fairs Brno. The company BVV Trade Fairs Brno is also entitled to provide such data to a third party to be processed; however, solely for the purposes of offering trade and services. The visitor to the website gives consent voluntarily and may revoke it at any time.
As regards registrations with an applied code from a corporate invitation note (mass code, promo code, etc.) , the provided data may be forwarded to a third party - the owner of the applied code.
Business terms and conditions concerning the purchase of admission tickets to the fairs organised by BVV Trade Fairs Brno (hereunder referred to as “BVV“) via the Internet application.
- To purchase admission tickets, a registration is required in the Internet application or contact details shall be provided prior to the payment, including a valid e-mail address to which the admission ticket will be sent after the payment confirmation. In line with Act No. 101/2000 Sb. on Personal Data Protection, BVV guarantees that the visitors‘ private data obtained during the payment are considered confidential and will only be used for the purposes of a reservation and sale of admission tickets and communication between BVV and the customers.
- The payment for admission via the Internet application may only be made by the visitor by a valid credit card or by a payment via online banking. To make the payment, the visitor must define a limit in his/her bank for Internet payment set higher than the price of purchased admission tickets.
- Payments via the Internet application are secured by the bank system of the payment gateway of ČSOB or via the payment gateway PAYU. BVV does not receive any information on the account numbers or the visitors' credit cards during the bank operation – the information is only available to the mediating bank.
- The admission ticket price is set based on a price list valid for the individual fairs in the relevant year and issued by BVV.
- Based on the placed order and payment of the admission fee through the Internet application, an electronic admission ticket is issued with binding instructions for use.
- The electronic admission ticket is sent exclusively to the e-mail address entered by the visitor. When entering the exhibition centre, only a printed and valid electronic ticket may be applied at the entrance turnstile.
- If the contact details of the visitor purchasing the admission ticket specify a wrong e-mail address, no compensation is provided for such sold tickets.
- By providing the electronic admission ticket or data of the ticket number to another person, the visitor is exposed to the risk of invalid ticket.
- If the visitor to the BVV fair presents one electronic admission ticket with the same number of several holders at the turnstile gate, the service (entrance to the fair, exhibition or event) will be provided to the one who presents the ticket as the first.
- The validity of the admission ticket is always governed by the opening hours for the visitors to the specific fairs. The current opening hours and validity are posted on the website of the relevant BVV fair - www.bvv.cz/calendar/
- The validity of the ticket also expires if it is unused until the end of the fair.
- All visitors presenting a ticket voucher or a ticket with any kind of discount presented in the valid price list are obliged to prove their right to the claimed discount upon request in the following manner:
- children under 6 years of age – any document indicating the date of birth,
- students – student identity card ISIC,
- ZTP, ZTP/P – valid disability card,
- If the claim to a discount is not confirmed, the ticket is invalid.
- The ticket is also invalid if:
- damaged so that it does not show clearly the data needed to check the correctness of its use,
- data shown in the ticket does not correspond to the reality or has been unlawfully changed.
- no admission fee is refunded for partly or fully unused admission ticket.
- the visitor is entitled to a refund if the fair does not take place for a reason attributable to BVV.
- The visitors shall follow the applicable Operating Rules for the current year issued by BVV. The Rules are available here: www.bvv.cz/en/visitors/visitor-rules/
- You can find detailed information about protection of personal data https://www.bvv.cz/en/privacy-policy/here.